Terms & Conditions
- ► SME Chamber of India invites application from Members and Selected Non-members.
- ► Membership is mandatory for Selected nomination of Awards
- ► The entry fee is applicable for each nomination and to be filled separately for each category
- ► Company should be in operations for last 3 years
- ► Profile and Photograph of the applicant to be attached (hard and soft copy)
- ► Hard and soft copy of Company & career profile of the applicant, Company Registration, Udyog Aadhar registration, last three years Audited Balance Sheet and P&L Account and supporting documents
- ► Hard and soft copy as well as details of other Awards received
- ► Undertaking statement stating that details mentioned in the nomination form is correct and verified to the best of knowledge of applicant. Form to be signed by the Main applicant.
- ► SME Chamber of India reserves the right to accept, deny or reject nomination forms or modify the concept,
terms and conditions, cancel or withdraw the award activities, remove certain category, change the design of trophy or memento or change the date of the award function.
- ► The Chamber reserves the right to not to disclose any information about other applicant or any other important information related to this activity.
- ► Incomplete and unpaid entry fee nomination forms will not be accepted and processed.
- ► The entry fee to be paid by Bank Transfer for online applications and Pay order or Demand Draft along with duly filled in nomination form.
- ► Entry Fee will not be refunded, if nomination is being rejected or not processed due to incomplete documents, formalities, compliances and authentic information as well as enrolment as the member.